EXTRA PRECAUTIONS WE ARE IMPLEMENTING
At Pueblo Ankle & Foot Care, our patients’ health and safety are of utmost importance. We routinely disinfect and sanitize all areas of our office using Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. We are aware of the recent concern of the COVID-19 Coronavirus Disease, and we are taking extra precautionary measures to keep our patients and healthcare personnel healthy.
- Patients will be asked to call and check in from their vehicles upon arrival. They will be asked to wait in their cars until exam rooms are ready to bypass sitting in the reception area.
- Added cleaning and sanitization measures are in place for our entire office. This includes:
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of objects and surfaces using EPA-approved disinfectants and CDC guidelines
- Patient waiting area, front reception, and healthcare personnel workspaces are disinfected multiple times daily
- Exam rooms are disinfected after each patient encounter
- Single use pens
- Frequent and proper handwashing and hand sanitization
- Wearing gloves and proper personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Monitoring developments from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE), and Pueblo Department of Public Health and Environment (PDPHE)