Deal of the Month Valid May 2016
Protech Control Full Length and 3/4 Quarter Length Powerstep Shoe Inserts
The ProTech Control orthotic insole offers a firm but flexible arch support and a deeper heel cup with a 2-degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning. Double layer, shock absorbing cushioning for enhanced comfort. A Poron heel pad enhances the orthotic insert’s cushioning and protection. Suitable for use in athletic shoes and roomier dress and casual shoes.
Ideal for controlling mild to severe overpronation and for alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and other common foot conditions.
- Strong, medical-grade foot support with firm but flexible arch support.
- Deeper heel cup and 2-degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning.
- Double layer, shock absorbing EVA foam cushion casing for enhanced comfort.
- Friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric.
- Poron heel pad cushion for increased comfort and protection.
- Comes in full length or 3/4 length total contact support.
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required.