The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here’s a high level summary of its overall blog health:
The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads Fresher than ever.
A Boeing 747-400 passenger jet can hold 416 passengers. This blog was viewed about 2,900 times in 2010. That’s about 7 full 747s.
In 2010, there were 43 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 53 posts.
The busiest day of the year was July 19th with 51 views. The most popular post that day was Heel Pain AKA Plantar Fasciitis – What It Is and What You Can Do About It.
Where did they come from?
The top referring sites in 2010 were puebloankleandfoot.com, facebook.com, righthealth.com, search.aol.com, and podiatry.wordpress.com.
Some visitors came searching, mostly for sweaty feet rash, nerves in your foot, lumpy feet, neuromas in feet, and podiatry.
Attractions in 2010
These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.
- Heel Pain AKA Plantar Fasciitis – What It Is and What You Can Do About It May 2010
- Neuroma – The Ticked Off Nerve In Your Foot April 2010
- Diabetic Foot Care: 8 Things To Avoid If You Have Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy March 2010
- Diabetes: Top 6 Foot Problems You Should Look For February 2010
- Lumpy Feet – Do You Have Them? March 2010